Saturday, January 7, 2017

StyleWe




I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! When I have had time I have mostly spent it on online shopping. I have many favorite online shops that I like, but my all time favorite is definitely StyleWe. I really love their vintage inspired style and their vision when it comes to the design and details. 
 They also have many elegant and fashionable pieces. I also like that they mix modern elements with vintage inspired elements in some of the pieces. They have something for everyone with different taste in styles and the clothes can be found in many different colours. 
One of the things that I have started to like is tankini tops. I added some of my favorite ones from the shop in this blogpost. But there are many other styles and colours to find in the store. I also like the shoes and heels that they have. They have in many different styles and details for all ocassions.

The shop has also written an article called ”Comfortable Shoes to Wear in the Office” which I really like! We all know that it's important to wear comfortable shoes at work, especially for long hours. But the article also shows how to stay comfortable and still be fashionable.

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem like it should, but it does. One moment you're healthy and fit, and before you notice it you're already 20 to 30 pounds heavier. Then you start wondering how come you look pretty pudgy on the mirror.
    http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/platinum-xt-1000/

    ReplyDelete