Sunday, December 11, 2016

Stylewe wishlist


I hope that you are having a great start of the week. I can't believe it is soon Christmas, and because of that I decided to make another wishlist. I think it could give you great ideas and inspirations for what you can buy for friends and family and also what you can buy for yourself. I wanted to make a Stylewe wishlist since they have so many beautiful clothings at the moment. 

I really love the vintage inspired styles that they have and the details are just stunning. If you are interested in any of the things listed in the wishlist you should definitely grab yours now since they are getting sold very fast because of the Christmas season and that they are currently having a Christmas sale. 

One of the things that I have started to like again which I used to wear before are track pants. I like some of the styles which I have listed in the wishlist. I like that they are comfy and perfect to wear for casual days. I really like to combine track pants with cute vintage blouses. If you are interested in more ideas for Christmas gifts you should definitely have a look at Stylewe's social medias.


I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season filled with happiness and that you have fun shopping if you find anything special! 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh everything is so romantic and beautiful, I absolutely love your style! I go crazy over blush hues and bows too haha, so happy to come across your blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about this outfit :)
    Regards
    walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. however, all these practices do no longer result in powerful weight loss alternatively makes the human frame weaker. With the advancement in the scientific discipline and generation, one of the excellent mediums to shed pounds is secure food plan tablets. http://musclegainfast.com/leanfire-xt-reviews/

    ReplyDelete