Wednesday, December 28, 2016

inflatable-zone, fun activities to do outside!

You are probably wondering what I do besides blogging. I actually love spending time outside with my friends. I feel like nowadays we mostly spend time inside on our computers which is a huge difference when I was younger. But I know it can sometimes be difficult to know what to do outside. But there are so many activities you can do! Inflatable-zone has a lot of great things for activities outside. They have mostly things called Bubble Soccer cheap. I tried them during summer, which was super fun! It was a great activity and I was left with so much laughter afterwards. I will definitely try it again when it's sunny here. My friends and I had a great time. 

One of the things I found funny to do was these free shipping zorb ball that they have. I saw people doing it during the summer, and they looked like they had so much fun. I and my friends wanted to try them out. I can tell you it's super exciting! It's a ball you can stand in. The first photo shows what it is. I found it so much fun to roll down the hill with it, but you can try walking on the field when you are in it. The best part is that you can do it in all seasons. 

If you want to try football in a different way you should definitely try bubble football and zorb ball football on an inflatable soap soccer field. It's the second photo on the blog. It's great to have in the garden if you have room for it.    

4 comments:

  1. It had to be so much fun! I saw it once but I haven´t tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try those big ball things and play soccer with it!

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: Another Year Has Come and Gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this was so much fun!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. , the lubricating mango butter, Vitamin C and Menthol. These ingredients work collectively enabling the man to achieve a bolstered performance and transporting the sexual partners to a whole new world where love alone reigns.http://musclegainfast.com/jack-hammer-xl/

    ReplyDelete