Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Glitter Pastel Queen


Dress - Trendsgal

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! It's only three days until Christmas! Today, I wanted to post a new outfit post! This outfit is vintage and whimsical inspired as usual. I really love this dress from Trendsgal. It is very unique. I just love that they combined gold and pastels colours together. The floral details is really beautiful. I decided to style this dress with golden glitter heels and a white floral headband. I hope that you like this outfit!

Dina

3 comments:

  1. The print on that dress is so cute!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent look's :) , :) Christmas to you :)
    Regards

    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete