Friday, November 18, 2016

Autumn Fashion



I have been posting a lot of outfits recently, but I haven't talked so much about autumn fashion in general. So I decided that this blogpost would be dedicated to that and I will also give you some tips for what kind of makeup to wear for autumn. This autumn I have seen that the 90's era is back, and I really like it! What I have seen a lot is the 90's slipped dress combined with a jumper. It's very comfortable and it is perfect to wear casually.

I love looking through autumn clothes and autumn lookbooks to get inspirations. One of my favorite stores at the moment which I think has a great collection of autumn clothes is StyleWe. I just love the details and their styles. They have a varied selections for those who like pastels and light colours, but also for those who like more dark colours.

This autumn I especially love the jumpsuits that they have. I decided to add some photos in this blogpost of some of my favorites. The styles are so beautiful. I just find them very elegant and perfect to wear during autumn especially when the weather is getting a little chilly. I love to combine them with a long coat. 

I haven't given you so much makeup tutorials and make up advices, so I should start doing it! I think vintage inspired make up is perfect to wear during autumn. My personal favorite is a combination between pink toned eyeshadow with shimmer, cat eyeliner and a nude lipstick. Here is a link with great advices and tips for vintage makeup for any season, especially for fall:
http://blog.stylewe.com/10-steps-to-a-vintage-makeup/ 

If you are looking for more inspirations and tips and advices in fall Fashion or like Stylewe as much I do. You should definitely check out:

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and autumn! 

5 comments:

  1. i love the choices you picked! the colors are wonderful! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that white coat...



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that white coat...



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool are those capes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light blue coat! Beautiful picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete