Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Halloween costumes













I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! We are in October already, and that means Halloween is around the corner! Because of that I decided to give you some ideas on what you can wear for Halloween events. There are so many characters to dress up as like witch, vampire, wizard and pumpkin. I remember when I was younger I always dressed up as witch and went around with friends for trick and treat.

 I love dressing up for events. It's so cute when kids are coming to us for trick and treat. But there are a lot of mascot costume to choose from for Halloween. I added some examples in this blogentry which is perfect for Halloween events. These kind of costumes are fun, because you don't really know who is wearing them. This year I am trying something different. 

I really love pokemon, and it has been a great part of my childhood actually. Because of that I am thinking about wearing a pikachu mascot costume for a Halloween event. It's going to be fun to see if people recognize me. 

1 comment:

  1. Elmo! I'm excited about halloween, it just ushers in all the holiday seasons!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete