Thursday, September 29, 2016

Stylewe wishlist


One of the things I like the most is to write wishlists. I do it all the time! This time I decided to write a wishlist of dresses that I really love. When it comes to the style, details and colours. I really love the dresses from Stylewe. It's something about the dresses that I like. The style is very elegant with a vintage and whimsical touch to it, which is totally my style. I decided to add some of the dresses which is in my wishlist.
I absolutely love the white mini dress. Recently, I have had a thing for white vintage inspired lace dresses. But they are so simple to wear and you can wear them casually and in special events.

There are so many unique dress designers with many creative ideas! I think the dresses that I have chosen are designed by amazing designers. It's something about the combination between different things which make me love them so much.

If you like some of the dresses in my wishlist, you should definitely buy dresses for Black Friday. It's currently a great sale of some of the dresses. I am thinking about buying one of the dresses in my wishlist, which I have wanted for a very long time. It's on sale which is perfect for me! 

4 comments:

  1. such pretty and elegant dresses
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete