Thursday, September 8, 2016

inflatable-zone


The summer is over for this time, and autumn has finally arrived. But the summer weather is still here and it made me think about the fantastic summer I had. I spent most of my time outside because it was a lot of sun. Besides fashion and art my other passions are water sports, like swimming and diving. I have in fact been swimming for more than 10 years and I still love it! 

But this summer I discovered some fun activities you can do outside which I would love to share with you. One of the things I did a lot during the summer was water walking ball! You actually get inside the ball and you walk inside the ball on the water. I had never done anything like that before until this summer and I had a lot of fun. You can bring it to the beach when it is sunny and do it with others. I have never tried it when it is raining, but I guess it's fun in any weather. You can get water balls at Inflatable Zone. They have in many different colours. You should definitely try it out! 

There are so many creative activities you can do outside, which makes you want to stay outside. I think it is important to be outside and get fresh air. Before when I was younger I used to spend a lot of time doing fun activities outside, but now it's completely different rather opposite. I also did bubble soccer with a Bubble Soccer Ball. It was a completely different way to play football or soccer like some of you call it, but it was super fun and had a great laugh afterwards.

It really exists great activities which you can do on water or on land, very creative ones as well. This summer I discovered a lot of great activities which I never had done before. One of the fun ones was water trampoline and water fly fish. If you want to try it out, you can have a look at https://www.inflatable-zone.com/

2 comments: