Thursday, August 18, 2016

Shopping at Stylewe











One of the things I like to do is online shopping, especially during rainy days when you rather want to stay inside. I always find something that I like when it comes to clothings or handbags which I can't find in the stores here. I have been looking through an online shop, StyleWe.com
 They have clothings and handbags which I like in my style. 

There are so much to choose from when it comes to styles and colours. So there is something for everyone. I especially like their dresses. 
I have to say that I really like the jumpsuits, https://www.stylewe.com/category/jumpsuits-80 that they have. I decided to pick a couple of clothings and handbags that I like and post them on here. I like that they are vintage inspired and whimsical. If you like the items I have posted you should definitely visit their shop and have a look!

Dina

7 comments:

  1. Wow...I love that first dress. It's absolutely stunning!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! Have a great weekend. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dresses especially the frst one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dresses :) I follow your blog on GFC #3003 :)

    ReplyDelete