Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pink Carousel



Floral headpiece - Ebay

I hope you have had a great week so far! It has been raining here in a week, and it has been slightly colder. But still warm enough to wear summer clothes! I have a feeling that the autumn weather is coming soon. I have been inspired to make more outfit posts, which is great since I know my readers like them. This is another whimsical and vintage inspired outfit. 
This dress is so beautiful and is perfect for summer. 

I love the light pink colour and the silver sequins details in this dress. I decided to style it with something simple like a white floral headband, to give a summer touch to the outfit. I hope you like it!  

Have a great week everyone!

Dina

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. The floral headpiece is the perfect touch to this look <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that such a pretty angelic dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, beautiful dress, love your blog <3
    Happy week for you

    Pls check my latest post
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, frothy dress! You look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete