Sunday, June 12, 2016

Dresses for events!


Summer has finally arrived here. There have only been sunny days in June, which is very great! This time of the year is probably filled with a lot of events for many of you, like graduation, prom, school parties or maybe weddings. I decided to make an inspiration post for you for which kind of dresses you can wear on the different ocassions. I know it can be difficult to pick a dress for an event. The dresses that I posted in this post are from modabridal.

It's an online shop which mostly sells wedding dresses, but I especially love their ocassions dresses. The rhinestone details are very beautiful and they have varied range of styles with many different colours. 

Which one do you like the best? 

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    great post!
    Now I follow you too on gfc :)
    A hug,
    Angi

    www.mammatoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me via gfc and i follow back

    Liebste Grüße aus Hamburg
    Jenny

    --> CHANGEABLE-STYLE <--


    >>>CLICK HERE<<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dresses are just gorgeous
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and I am a new follower on GFC.
    I hope that you will follow me too <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresses!

    I am following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin <3 hope you follow back!

    Have a lovely week,
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete