Thursday, February 25, 2016

My favorite dresses at the moment from simple-dress



I think we all love dresses, especially dresses with beautiful designs and details! In fact, I love spending a lot of time browsing through online shops for beautiful dresses. The best feeling is when you find a dress which has the design, style and the details that you want. A dress you want to wear on and on again, and will always feel like a true masterpiece for you. There are so many talented designers out there with an amazing creativity. They are so passionate in what they are doing, to be able to see the process from ideas to the finished product is amazing. 

The photos of the dresses I have posted are some of my favorite at the moment. The dresses are from an online shop, called simple-dress. They have different types of dresses for different events, like prom dresses and wedding dresses. The dresses come in different styles and colours. What I like the most about these dresses is the details and that they have a vintage touch to them!! But this shop doesn't only have dresses it also have clothings and costume. I don't know if any of you celebrate carneval, but if you do, maybe you will find a costume that you like. Some of the clothings are vintage inspired, which is perfect for me and for those of you who also like this style!!

The first dress is really beautiful! I really love these types of simple dresses. The combination between the cream colour and the details is absolutely stunning. I love that it's floor length. It's perfect for any special events. It's a dress you can wear many times and it will always be a classic. Before I didn't have so many strapless dresses until I wanted to try something new. Now I just love them, especially this mermaid strapless dress.

The second dress has an unique rhinestone details in the back of the dress and in front of the dress. These types of simple dresses make you feel like a princess for a day. It's great for any special events and I love the lace material. I have to say it's very elegant and I like that it's floor length. It's really impressive and it's a dress I would love to have in my closet. I have a thing for light colored dresses, and I love that it's in light pink. 

The third dress is very special. I like this type of simple dresses where they manage to combinate colours which are perfect together! I love the combination of dark blue and silver. It creates a mysterious touch to it and lighten up the dress. The silver part is actually sequins, which I think is creative. It's one of thedark coloured dresses that I like! 

These are the three dresses that I love at the moment. But simple-dress has many more beautiful dresses which are perfect for special events. So you should definitely have a look if you are looking for a dress or inspiration and ideas!!!

Which dress do you like the most?

7 comments: