Monday, February 29, 2016

Hair wefts, extensions and hair wigs



I know a lot of people have hair which grow very slowly, but want long hair. There are also people who have thin hair, but want thick hair. I am thankful that I have naturally thick hair and that my hair grow very fast. But I know it must be very frustrating for those of you who don't have that. Fortunately, we have clip in extensions and Hair wefts which can solve this problem! 

There is an online shop called Mofain, which sells a lot of great hair products like clip in extensions, wigs and Hair wefts. The clip in extensions come in different hair colours, which is suitable for everyone. They also have ombre hair extensions with colours like purple and blue for people who want to try something different. If you one day decide that you want curls, they have curly hair extensions. But they also have straight hair extensions as well. You probably know that it's carneval soon, maybe you need a wig as a part of the dress up. They have many wigs in different colours for different occasions. Some of you might be into cosplay, so there are also different wigs for that. 

When I was younger it was only hair extensions, but now there are many other methodes. Hair wefts is one of them. I know some who have tried it and they can say without doubt that it's one of the best solution. Before it wasn't so many who have tried it, because there was not so much information about it. But since people who have tried it find it positive, it has become an increased popularity to use it. 
The shop also has Human Hair Wefts in many different colours like brown, blonde and black. 
But they also have in ombre for those of you who are interested in that. 

They have 100% human hair weave which are suitable for everyone, and the best thing is that it looks very natural to your own hair. They also come in both straight and in curls. It's great for those of you who have natural curly hair. Everyone will find something which fits personally for you. They are in a great quality and the best thing is that they are cheap. 

If you are interested you should have a look at the shop! You will definitely find something if you are looking for hair products.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back :)

    With love.
    Diana.
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana:
    Thanks you for following me, I just followed you back. I am a bit late reading and answering messages.
    I love extensions and I have two at home.
    I have a kawaii box giveaway maybe you want to join it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete