Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Style

Lace Pleated Dress - CNDirect
I hope that that you are having a great week so far! Since you like outfit posts on my blog I thought it was about time to post a new outfit. The outfit is vintage inspired and I really love this peter pan collar dress. It's very cute and comfortable. You can never have enough peter pan collar dresses. I have plenty of them!  This dress is from CNDirect
They sell a lot of cute and vintage inspired clothes! I hope that you like the outfit, and I will see you very soon!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :)
    Definitely checking that nice dress, it's so wearable

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com
    Walking Freckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loved the bag
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic, the dress is so cute. You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete