Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SAMMYDRESS WISHLIST


1-Here 2-Here 3-Here 4-Here

5-Here 6-Here 7-Here 8-Here 9-Here10-Here
11-Here12-Here13-Here14-Here

15-Here 16-Here 17-Here 18-Here


19-Here 20-Here 21-Here 22-Here 23-Here 24-Here 25-Here

Can you believe it's soon Christmas! Yesterday, I finished decorating my apartment with Christmas decorations and it looks really great. I have to say that I love this time of the year!There are a couple Christmas gifts from friends and family underneath the Christmas tree, and I am looking forward to open them. 

The other day, 
I came across an online shop called Sammydress, which has a lot of great things! I especially love their shoes and bags, so it inspired me to write a wishlist for what I want from the shop. But it's a great guide for what you can wish for Christmas. It also gives you inspirations and ideas for what kind of Christmas gifts you can give to others!

1 comment: