Saturday, September 26, 2015

Landybridal wedding dresses



One of the things I like the most is to find great inspiration. I often find inspiration from fashion magazines, music, movies, photography, museums and beautiful places I have been. But lately, I have been inspired by wedding photography and wedding dresses. I just love the landscape and dresses in these photos. White has become one of my favorite colours, and it's really tempting to bring with me one of my favorite white dresses and have a great photoshoot outside, that would be really great. The time goes so quickly and I haven't thought about it until this day after people I have gone to the same class in High School are getting married. 

I have got so many wedding photos that it's almost impossible to not get inspired since they look absolutely stunning and beautiful. When I was visiting my hometown and my friends and I were passing by a shop which sells wedding dresses, my friends and I were talking about our classmates in High School were getting married. It's still unusual to us since we have just started our lives! We discussed what kind of wedding dresses we like, and what kind of styles since we all have a great interest in fashion designs. I love the vintage wedding dresses the most, but I showed them a shop called landybridal which sells great wedding dresses and is a very inspiring shop, so we spent there looking at dresses and discussing about them. I have to admit it was very inspiring to look at these dresses.  

I don't know how long we were sitting and looking at wedding dresses, but there were so many wedding dresses with wonderful details. I remember we wanted to buy all of them. But we definitely love the designs and the styles in a collection called wedding dresses 2016
They were really stunning and beautiful. 

When it comes to wedding dresses. My favorite is definitely the vintage wedding dresses. I love them the most, especially the wedding dress to Priscilla Presley. Her wedding dress, hair style and make up was on point. One of my favorite wedding photos of all time. Besides vintage wedding dresses my favorites are 


Diana

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Fabulous dresses. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these dresses
    xo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete