Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wigs, Costume and Dress up




One of the things I loved the most when I was younger was playing dress up. I loved wearing costumes and wigs so I could transform myself into a character, maybe that’s when my passion for fashion was slowly starting to develop. I still have photos of me when I was still in kindergarten dressed up like a clown, witch and Cinderella for different events. I have to admit that even though I have grown up I still like to dress up into a character or celebrities for different events, like Halloween and Costume parties. I also like to do cosplay, but I haven’t posted anything on this blog, yet. 

Currently, I want to dress up into two of my favorite characters all time, Lolita and Mia Wallace from pulp fiction. I have always loved these two characters. They are very interesting and inspiring to me. I have found the perfect outfits and accessories for the dress up, but finding a perfect wig is really difficult. 

I have been looking through several websites and I came across an online store called orderwigsonline and I really liked the wigs they have there. They have many full lace wigs under 200 and celebrities wigs which is perfect when you want to dress up! They have many wigs in different styles and colours.They also sell hair extensions and it's a great place to find inspiration for which character or celebrity you want to dress up!

Which character or celebrity do you want to dress up like? 

Diana

9 comments:

  1. Lolita and Mia Wallace are both fascinating characters in their own way. Truly inspiring, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE THIS :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing style! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lana Del Rey! She's one of my favourite person in the world! And Lolita and Mia Wallace are really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may seem strange for a guy to shop for wigs and costumes, but when your in to Cosplay like I am,picking out the right wig and costume is very important. The type of wig I use for Cosplay are unstyled wigs. Unstyled wigs gives me more freedom to play with the hair and get it just right to the character I will be portraying. The quality of the wig is highly important, a high quality wig will have lace closures and covers the roots of your hair seamlessly making it look like natural hair. The objective of Cosplay, for me, is to make it my costume as close to reality as possible.

    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company

    ReplyDelete
  8. require the sealing of the knots to help keep the hair secured firmly in the cap.How is it installed? http://www.vohair.com Closures can be installed by bonding,malaysian wigs human hair as well as by attaching with the use of clips. The most popular method for installing closures is by sewing the closure then installing the rest of the weave around the closure. full silk lace wigs The closure is placed close to the edge of the braided foundation near the hair line.. The stylist then sews around the perimeter of the closure taking acre to stitch so that the

    ReplyDelete