Sunday, August 9, 2015

Things and Tips for weddings















There are so many people I know who are going to get married. For me it came as a suprise, but then I remembered how fast the time has past by! Suddently we are not so young like we used to be anymore. When you are older you wish that you were young again and when you are young you wish to be grown up adults. It's a weird thought. The other day, someone was going to ask me something, but didn't knew my name so she called me woman over there. I became so suprised, because people used to call me the girl and not the woman. I find it fascinating, because I am in fact a grown up person but I feel much younger. People I know who are getting married are constantly talking about what kind of dress they are going to wear and what kind of accessories which are going along with the dress, while I am just sitting there thinking that I have just started my life and they are getting married.
But I love to give advices when it comes to which type of dress fits best for them, and I especially love to give advices to which kind of accessories they can wear. So I have been looking through wedding accesories and shoes so I can help them which styles fit pefect for the chosen dress. I have been looking through many shops online, but I especially like the wedding accessories and shoes on Weddingshe. They are so beautiful and very cute, but the best thing is that you can wear them in other occassions as well.It's a great Place to find inspiration for wedding planning, and find something that you like. Currently they are having a great collection of cheap wedding shoes which I fell in love when I first saw them (I have added a couple of them above which I like very much). Other than that accessories are really important for the wedding, but the wedding bouquet is also very important. I found a couple which I really like when it comes to colour and elegance (the ones above are my favorite from the shop), but you can find more on this link: http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Wedding-Bouquet-113582/
Diana

4 comments:

  1. wow amazing heels
    lovely shoes so classy

    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, have a beautiful week dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post, hve a nice day...
    can I used that shoes???hahahahhhaa.....
    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete