Monday, August 24, 2015

Wigsbuy



I have been trying out different hairstyles through the years, and I love it. It's a great way to see what kind of hairstyles which fit best for you. When I was little I had fringe, then I grew it out and didn't do anything special with it, after I reached my teens I saved my hair to become really long and curled it. I tried permanent curling which would last a very long period, and I haven't regret something so much. My hair was filled with small curls, and it didn't suit me at all, so I have actually failed when it comes to trying out new hairstyles. But it's a great way of learning. 
 
I have always loved long hair, but it wasn't until High School I got my fringe back and started to like short hair. Now, I am going for a side fringe, which I think suits me a lot. The best thing is to find a hairstyle which you feel comfortable with. One of my favorite hairstyles is the bob style. I think people who look perfect in a bob style are very lucky! It looks so simple and stylish. The weirdest is that I have never tried it out, since I am so scared it's not going to suit me. It will take ages to grow up my hair again. Nowadays, when I want to try out a new hairstyle I always try out wigs first, since I am so scared of ruining my hair. It's only then I know exactly if it's a hairstyle I can go for. So, I am planning on trying out one of the 

which is a great shop to find high quality and cheap wigs to try out. I definitely love that the shop has a great variation of wigs so there are a lot to choose from. They come in different colours and styles. The shop also sells both hair extensions and cute headbands and other hairpieces.   

Diana

8 comments:

  1. so great pics; 0)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new hairstyle!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these looks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the hair inspo! I need to get to hairdresser next month ♥

    ReplyDelete

  6. Please keep on posting such high quality stories
    as this is an uncommon thing to find today. I am always searching online for posts that could
    assist me. Looking forward to another wonderful
    website. Good luck!


    http://fashionperday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sharing, for your nice information,Thank you so much

    Free Software Download Driver All PC Laptop Android Education Web Tool Activator Window Office Much More
    http://alexxblog.com/

    ReplyDelete