Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jewelry and body jewelry






 
 
As you probably have noticed I really love styling my outfits with jewelry like necklaces, earrings and rings. It makes an ordinary outfit look outstanding, but also interesting and special. It's one of the reasons why I love jewelry so much. I have to wear jewelry like every day, such as earrings and rings. I feel like something is wrong when I don't wear anything. I think some of you also feel that way. It's a habit of mine. I really love wearing small diamond earrings and rings on a daily basis and statement earrings and necklaces on parties. If you want to find simple and beautiful jewelry you should definitely have a look on freshtrends. It's an online shop where they sell a great variation of jewelry and body jewelry. I especially like the simple diamond earrings and necklaces that they have. I totally love this shop and I always find something here. If you like the jewelry I am wearing in my outfits you should definitely have a look to find similar ones. They also sell many beautiful and unique body jewlery and piercings like cartilage and belly button piercings. 
 
Do you like wearing Jewelry?
 
Diana

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful sunnies and jacket!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first jacket is super nice!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos.

    ➡papocomacris.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! ;-)

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. PiercingPros specializes in all premium but affordable tattoo supplies and body piercing jewelry as well as a huge assortment of fun belt buckles. Here are Piercing Jewelry, Body Jewelry, Tattoo supplies, Tattoo Supply, Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Needles, Belt Buckles and Leather Bracelets.

    ReplyDelete