Thursday, May 21, 2015

Diet mountain Dew

Dress - Trendsgal
Boater hat - H&M 

 Dress - Trendsgal

It's been a while since I posted an outfit on this blog, so I thought it was about time to do it. The weather has been really great lately with sunny days. It inspired me to wear clothes with light colours and floral print. This outfit is simple and vintage inspired. I really love this maxi dress from Trendsgal
It has the most beautiful colour and I especially love the floral print. It makes the dress really special. I don't usually wear maxi dresses, but this dress was really beautiful. It's definitely perfect for summer. When it comes to this dress I wanted to make it simple and style it with a boater hat. It definitely make the outfit stand out more. I thought this dress looked perfect when it comes to combine it with some golden elements and that was one of the reasons why I wanted to wear golden shoes.

I have been spending a lot of time on the shop Trendsgal 
and they have so many beautiful and cute dresses which are definitely perfect for summer. As you probably know I have a thing for cute and vintage inspired dresses. I have had an eye on the white dress which I have posted in this blog entry for a very long time. It's absolutely stunning and it's defnitely my style so I had to have it. I posted a photo of this dress in case you wanted it too. My readers often ask me where I buy all the beautiful dresses and accessories since they like my style, so I thought I would introduce new shops for you where I buy my clothes. I have a thing for shops which have unique and beautiful pieces not matter if it's expensive or cheap. But lately, I have had an eye on Trendsgal which sells many vintage inspired and beautiful clothes, but also other things like shoes and bags. 
You should definitely have a look at this shop! I know you will definitely find great pieces and get inspire. Have a great shopping experience and have a great week my lovely readers!

I am really thankful that you are reading my blog and that you spend time on commenting my blog. 
On 7th June it's Fashioncandyfloss's 4th birhtday, so set the date!

Diana  

6 comments:

  1. Looks great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt dear.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post my dear!!! This is my new blog post http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/ Follow you )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt & sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete