Monday, April 20, 2015

Accessories for summer outfits





 
 
The weather is getting warmer and it's soon summer. I have been inspired by summer outfits lately, and I can't wait to wear dresses and skirts again. To be honest I find summer fashion more exciting than winter fashion. For me summer outfits are all about simplicity. As you probably know I really love accessories. It can make a simple outfit stand out. When it comes to summer outfits I really love wearing dresses and style them with floppy hats and boater hats. They are very convinient because they can protect you from the heat, and goes really well with dresses and skirts. I think you probably know I really love floral headbands and I love styling them in outfits, especially summer outfits.
 
When it comes to dresses I really love styling them with headbands. I have to admit that I love wearing rings, barcelets and necklaces. I always need to wear something. It's a habit of mine, and they are also great to wear with summer outfits. They make an outfit exciting and interesting. I also love styling summer outfits with slik scarves. The other day I came accross an online store called tbdress and they have tbdress summer woman fashion hats where they have great variation and different designs in summer hats, such as floppy hats and boater hats. They also have great
tbdress soft cool scarf online for sale where they have great slik scarves which you can style in summer outfits and any other outfits. This is something to consider if you are looking for accessories to style for summer outfits.
I have added photos of accessories I love styling for summer outfits. If you are inspired and want to know more where I found the accessories you can go to this link:
They have a great variation of summer accessories such as hats, headbands, silk scarves and are very cheap. You should definitely have a look, you might find something interesting!

Diana

13 comments:

  1. the headband is so pretty
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headband!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hats for the summer. And hairbands. Perfect for the summer

    Have a great day
    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair jewel in the first photo is lovely!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice hair jewelry.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is adorbs :)
    ~Jenna <3
    If you follow, I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are perfect summer accessories! I love the head jewellery piece! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures kiss

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete