Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Summertime


One of the things I love the most is beautiful places and landscapes. My goal is to document my life through photos, so I have something to look back to. This summer I am planning on taking more photos by the sea and beaches, which are one of the most beautiful places I know. I throw a message in the bottle to the sea for 11 years ago, and I wonder if someone has found it. One of the things which I have to bring with me wherever I go is an ipod. I can't go to a place without music. Music is something I love a lot. I write songs whenever I have time, but I don't have the courage to sing in front of an audience. 
If I made an album would you buy it?

Diana

9 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like summer. Great looks.. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. great summer outfits..i can't choose the best
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should record something and share it on your blog!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the way you style dresses
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete