Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shoespie








What I love the most about every season is to see the different fashion trends, and which colours are hype at the moment. I'm not a person who follows all the fashion trends for every season, but when I see something which I find interesting, unique and appealing to me, I try to incorporate it in my style. This autumn I have noticed that knee high boots have been very popular. I have seen a lot of fashion bloggers have incorporated them in their outfits, and a lot of fashion magazines have also had and eye on this trend. I also think that this trend will be popular throughout the winter season as well. I have to say that I personally like this trend. 

I especially like wearing dresses or poncho with high knee boots. They kind of make an outfit interesting and create an edgier look. But the best thing is that they keep you warm during the autumn season. Here where I live it's snowing a lot during the winter season, so I think they will be perfect on cold winter days when I have to walk through a lot of snow. I personally prefer black knee high boots with jeans in winter season, but it's also interesting to try out different colours and styles for example orange leather knee high boots , but for warmer days during autumn I'm going to try out grey knee high boots with a dress. But I also think poncho and coats with interesting styles will go well with this trend. If you are interesting in finding great knee high boots with great colours and styles then click here , and if you are interested in the shoes in the photos then go here.

What do you think about the knee high boots trend?

Diana

7 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great proposals. Fabulous boots. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are nice!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, all these boots are fabulous first one are my fav
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visit and comment! ♥ I follow your blog too :))
    Great post! I like first ! *_*
    Kisses: *
    Martyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm to U all... Can't wait to see you in Heaven...

    PS "I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus

    ...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift; this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom that we may live forever. God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete