Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jumpsuits and Playsuits


I am actually enjoying my last days of summer, before it's getting dark and rainy. During summer I've been more into floral prints, and colourful pattern. I usually wear dresses and shorts in summer, but this year I wanted to try more of jumpsuits and playsuits. I don't know why I haven't been wearing more of these ones before, since they are great to wear during summer. This collection from Ark is beautiful, and I really like the floral prints and the colour combination. It's very 70's inspired. This type of jumpsuits is what I was wearing a lot during summer. 

However, I have been decorating my bedroom with inspiring photos, and make it more into a "fairy tale" place. If you want I will post photos of my bedroom when I am finished.

Diana    

7 comments:

  1. Nice playsuits.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love playsuits and jumpsuits! Great selection!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this playsuits!! :)

    http://www.iloveyouvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Rompers and have not heard of Arc. Beautiful stuff!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first and last playsuit :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playsuits and jumpsuits are a great piece to have here in Venezuela since most of the time it's pretty warm. I'm planning in making some for the first time :) And thanks again for passing by my blog!

    Velise,
    www.velisesspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like rompers like this in the summer too. They're so easy to wear! You picked out a ton of cute ones here.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete