Saturday, March 29, 2014

Prom dresses



Since I was little I have always been a huge Disney fan. I have to say that Cinderella and Rapunzel were my all time favorites, and I always admired their dresses. I remember I loved my dress which was inspired by Rapunzel for a costume party in kindergarten. So whenever I see prom dresses I always associate with my childhood and Disney movies. There are so many dresses to choose with beautiful details and colours. When it comes to prom dresses I can look at them all the time, and dream away. Today I have been to http://www.dresseshop.co.uk/prom-dresses-2014-c-19/%c2%a0 and looked at their collection: prom dresses 2014 all day. I have to say that I like the dark blue and purple dresses. 

Anyways, I hope that you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's finally sunny again after a long winter with snow and dark weather. So much has happened in my life, and that's why I haven't been able to post outfits like I used to. But now things are getting a little bit better so I will start slowly again with outfit posts. I guess most of you have missed them! 

Diana

12 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: these dresses are princesses. Great. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I look at a prom dress I think of my dress of when I became Cinderella in my school play..
    These dresses are gorg, I loved the second one
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cindirella... <3 I loved also Aurora. She was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! Just found your blog and really like your look! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and FB? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!
    maybe we will follow each other on GFC? let me know :) (on facebook too if you have )
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant dresses!
    http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to buy one white colored preowned wedding dress with matching accessories. Do you know any outlet stores who sell these used dresses at good fabric quality?


    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!what a beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete