Friday, May 10, 2013

Romwe 48 hours sale


48 hours sale
$4.99 for each jewelry & FREE SHIPPING
Prepare for summer holiday
 
Romwe is a great online store, and they have really great clothes, accessories and a lot more. I just wanted to let you know that they have a 48 hours sale, which is great for us who loves shopping. The prices are reasonable, and I think you will definitely find something that you like. However, I think you are missing my outfit posts. One outfit post will come later, so check out then!
 
Diana    
 

9 comments:

  1. nice stuff :)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this sale! Checking it out now. c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool! gonna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pieces - will have to check that out! Thanks so much for sharing :]

    Did you follow me via Bloglovin' because it doesn't tell me who follows and who doesn't :/ if you did let me know so I can return the favor as well! You have a lovely weekend and I look forward to your future posts as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwwwww...nice stuff:))
    Heiiii…im blogger from Indonesia…im very happy find your blog...
    I like your blog because have many interesting information…
    If one day you have free time, maybe you could visit my blog
    Ohh ya…I've been following your blog, and I hope you can follow back me..
    Although I use indonesian language on my blog, but i hope we stay can share, and you understand with what is in my blog through a pictures of me on my post...
    I say sorry if my english sound strange, because i was in the study, I hope you forgive me...
    and last, don’t forget visit and follow back my blog ya…heeee...

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other?

    i follow you almost on GFC! :)

    http://emma-wunderbar.blogspot.de/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romwe has the most beautiful stuff!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete